RELAX AND UNWIND IN YOUR OWN HIDDEN OASIS
35 Hercules Street
1|1.5|2 1|2 1 Ready to Move In!
About the Property
A gleaming new address presiding over a $5 billion waterfront renewal project, stylish, vibrant, luxury, Alcyone Apartments gives you the freedom to choose how and when you want to work, live and play. Enjoy a round-the-clock lifestyle offering you 24/7 custom menu in-room dining, outdoor pool, fitness room and fast WiFi.
(See Community Rebates below to see if you qualify)
Colour-Back glass Splashbacks
Stainless Steel Dishwasher
Stainless Steel 4 element gas Cook-Top
Stainless Steel Electric Oven
Stainless Steel Range-Hood
Wall mounted 3.5kg capacity Dryer
Air-Conditioning to bedrooms and living room
- Connected to roof level compressors
Fans to Living and Bedroom
Swimming Pool and amenities
Covered meeting and recreation areas
Open grassed courtyard
Secured storage and bicycle compound
Separate area for reserved functions
Grouped lounges and seating areas in the entrance lobby
- Café 63
Secure Underground Parking
Remote controlled gate to car park
Close to Schools, Restaurants and Shops
Blue Ribbon Suburb
• Northshore is the largest waterfront urban renewal project in Queensland and is destined to become a true Brisbane icon. This 304 hectare precinct will continue its transformation from an industrial area into a vibrant riverside precinct which stretches 2.5 kilometres along the Brisbane River.
• Just completed is a $24 million road upgrade project which saw Harbour Road, Hercules Street, Remora Road and MacArthur Avenue upgraded to include four-lane, sub arterial roads with upgraded footpaths, cycle tracks, street lighting, two new signalised intersections, road resurfacing and boulevard planting. Alcyone will benefit tremendously from these upgrades due to its location.
• Hercules Street Park will undergo a $10 million transformation and expansion. The proposed design includes a sprawling lawn, picnic area, dog park and water play facilities. The village green in the centre of the park is designed to be large enough for a game of cricket or football and will have facilities for open air, Amphitheatre style entertainment.
• Kingsford Smith Drive Upgrade - Kingsford Smith Drive is a major road linking the Brisbane CBD to the Brisbane Airport, Port of Brisbane, Northshore Hamilton and the Australia TradeCoast area. Construction is scheduled for completion in 2019.
Drive 8 min (650 m) to Bretts Wharf CityCat Ferry Terminal
Drive 18 min (1.3 km) to Doomben Railway Station
10% balance of deposit payable on signing of contracts
Hurry while stocks last!
The Australian Government has set up the F.I.R.B. (Foreign investment Review Board), which sets the regulations associated with buying property in Australia. In most cases the regulation applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to FIRB for more detail. (Terms Apply)
First Home Owners may qualify for a state government grant. The grant differs in each state and applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to First Home Owners for more detail. (Terms Apply)
- Australian Army, Navy and Air Force Personnel
- Doctors, Nurses, Medical Researchers
- Teachers and Educators
- Police, Fire, Ambulance and Emergency Services Workers
- Registered Charity workers
- Pensioners and Retirees
- Small Business Owners (Including Musicians and Artists)
- Sportspeople who have represented Queensland or our Nation
- Olympians and Commonwealth Games Athletes
- Step 1. Get profession advice on your budget or pre-approval for finance
- Step 2. Decide on a location (Consider neighbouring suburbs)
- Step 3. Share your needs and wants (Type of Building, Bedrooms, Bathrooms)
- Step 4. Submit an Expression of Interest and pay a $1,000 initial Deposit
- Step 5. Sign Contract, pay 10% Balance Deposit (FIRB Buyers may require 20%)
No more to pay until Settlement.
- Receive more information today
- Request a phone call from one of our experts
Book a personalised inspection at your convenience.(By appointment only)
Drop into our new Premises | Opening Mid May 2019 At Shop 1 - 162 Boundary Street | West End | Brisbane | Queensland | 4101 Located opposite Coffee Club West End | 2 Hour Customer Parking | Disabled and lift access