4 APARTMENTS REMAINING!
Pricing: $550K - $620K
1|2|3 1|2 1|2 Ready to Move In!
About the Property
ONLY THREE REMAINING! Secure your opportunity to live the dream in Bohemia, a compelling and long-lasting legacy for the area that will set a new benchmark in architectural quality and urban design. Reflecting the Bohemian nature of their surroundings, the spacious apartments feature a generous mix of timber, glass and concrete in various shades of light and dark.
(See Community Rebates below to see if you qualify)
600mm x 300mm ceramic tiled floors
20mm reconstituted stone Benchtop and Splashback
Grey tinted mirror to front (living room side) of island bench.
Smeg 600mm dishwasher, or equivalent
Smeg 600mm four burner gas cooktop, or equivalent
Smeg 600mm multifunction electric oven, or equivalent
Smeg built-in recirculation Rangehood, or equivalent
Recessed downlights with feature pendant light to island bench.
Wool blend carpet with underlay to floors
BATHROOM, ENSUITE AND LAUNDRY
300mm x 300mm ceramic tiled floors with 100mm high glazed skirting tile.
3-Bedrooms also have tiles as standard in living/dining room
Recessed downlights with feature strip light to underside of mirrored cabinet.
4kg Fisher and Paykel or equivalent Dryer
Natural gas point to main balcony
Water point to balconies adjacent planter on Level 1 only (where applicable).
- Swimming Pool
- Barbecue Facilities
- Seating and Dining
- Intimate Bar Area with views towards the city skyline
Secure basement Car Parking
Drive 7 min (1.7 km) to CityCat
Drive 11 min (2.0 km) or a 7 min (1.5 km) Bicycle Ride to Railway Station
Walk Score: 94
Transit Score: 88
10% balance of deposit payable on signing of contracts
Hurry while stocks last!
The Australian Government has set up the F.I.R.B. (Foreign investment Review Board), which sets the regulations associated with buying property in Australia. In most cases the regulation applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to FIRB for more detail. (Terms Apply)
First Home Owners may qualify for a state government grant. The grant differs in each state and applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to First Home Owners for more detail. (Terms Apply)
- Australian Army, Navy and Air Force Personnel
- Doctors, Nurses, Medical Researchers
- Teachers and Educators
- Police, Fire, Ambulance and Emergency Services Workers
- Registered Charity workers
- Pensioners and Retirees
- Small Business Owners (Including Musicians and Artists)
- Sportspeople who have represented Queensland or our Nation
- Olympians and Commonwealth Games Athletes
- Step 1. Get profession advice on your budget or pre-approval for finance
- Step 2. Decide on a location (Consider neighbouring suburbs)
- Step 3. Share your needs and wants (Type of Building, Bedrooms, Bathrooms)
- Step 4. Submit an Expression of Interest and pay a $1,000 initial Deposit
- Step 5. Sign Contract, pay 10% Balance Deposit (FIRB Buyers may require 20%)
No more to pay until Settlement.
Call Michele Clifton 0407 205 325
or Linda Flemming 0450 289 858
- Receive more information today
- Request a phone call from one of our experts
Book a personalised inspection at your convenience.(By appointment only)