Mango Hill, Queensland 4509
4 2.5 1 Garage Off-the-Plan
About the Property
Stage 12 The Village, is the very latest release in Capestone the landmark lakeside residential lifestyle development, ideally located in Brisbane's north. Superbly designed waterfront dwellings with lifestyle choices abound, residents can take advantage of a year-round sub-tropical climate and the plethora of outdoor pursuits SEQ is famous for.
Rebates offered to selected purchasers.
(See Community Rebates below to see if you qualify)
Finishes and Fixtures:
Platinum Turn Key inclusions
- Floor coverings
- 20mm Caesarstone to kitchen benchtop
- Laminated kitchen cabinets including overhead cabinets
- 2 x split system reverse cycle heating and cooling unit to living area and master bedroom
- Security screens to each window, hinged and sliding door opening
- Roller blinds to bedrooms, living areas and kitchen
Facilities and Amenities:
Vibrant Town and Business Centre
Close to shopping (Westfield, Bunnings, Costco)
Close to Transport
Close to Moreton Bay
2.2km drive to Mango Hill Railway Station, 2 min (1.0 km) Drive to Bus Station
Distance to Airport:
22 min (27.2 km) Drive to Brisbane Airport
Distance to CBD:
39 min (38.4 km) Drive to Brisbane GPO
$1,000 initial holding deposit
10% balance of deposit payable on signing of contracts
Hurry while stocks last!
The Australian Government has set up the F.I.R.B. (Foreign investment Review Board), which sets the regulations associated with buying property in Australia. In most cases the regulation applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to FIRB for more detail. (Terms Apply)
First Home Owners Grant Eligibility:
First Home Owners may qualify for a state government grant. The grant differs in each state and applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to First Home Owners for more detail. (Terms Apply)
We offer a $1,000 rebate at settlement to;
- Australian Army, Navy and Air Force Personnel
- Doctors, Nurses, Medical Researchers
- Teachers and Educators
- Police, Fire, Ambulance and Emergency Services Workers
- Registered Charity workers
- Small Business Owners (Including Musicians and Artists)
- Sportspeople who have represented Queensland or our Nation
- Olympians and Commonwealth Games Athletes
Just let us know what you do. You may just qualify. Go to Community Rebates for more detail.
5 Easy Steps to purchasing this property:
- Step 1. Arrange pre-approval for finance
- Step 2. Decide on a location (Consider neighbouring suburbs)
- Step 3. Share your needs and wants (Type of Building, Bedrooms, Bathrooms)
- Step 4. Submit an Expression of Interest and pay a $1,000 initial Deposit
- Step 5. Sign Contract, pay 10% Balance Deposit (FIRB Buyers may require 20%)
No more to pay until Settlement.
We can assist with recommendations for reputable Finance Brokers and Lawyers
Just ask us!
- Receive more information today
- Request a phone call from one of our experts
Book a personalised inspection at your convenience.
We welcome conjunctions with ethical Real Estate Agents
We love referrals and offer rebates at settlement for people who recommend their friends, family or colleagues. Just click on the red "Tell a Friend" button below.
|$1,000 for you
||$1,000 for them
|"We promise we wont stalk you or your friends"
DISCLAIMER: As properties sell daily, all are subject to availability at time of purchase. Images showing the building, interiors and views may be computer generated prior to construction and are indicative only. Dimensions, layouts, finishes and specifications are subject to change and may differ from those shown. Views and finishes may differ between properties. Furniture is for decorative purposes only and may not be included in purchase price. Construction and settlement time frames are best estimates and subject to change due to construction, weather and other tolerances. Project Marketing Australia does not give financial advice and you should seek professional legal, financial and taxation advice with respect to your individual circumstances. No warranty or representation express or implied is given to the accuracy of the information above and interested parties must rely on their own inquiries. GST , Body Corp, Legal Fees and stamp duty may apply. Whilst all care has been taken to ensure accuracy in the preparation of the particulars herein, no warranty or representation express or implied is given to the accuracy of the information above and interested parties must rely on advice from their legal representative and the information contained in the contracts and disclosure documents. Availability of stock is not guaranteed.