SUPERIOR QUALITY AND SOPHISTICATED RESIDENCE
3 2 2 Ready to Move In!
About the Property
These elegant apartments fuse the very best in designer finishes and quality, functional fixtures to deliver a faultless executive offering. Desirably located in the heart of the enviable suburb of Bulimba within a boutique complex of just seven residences the exclusively tailored designs showcase abundant natural light.
(See Community Rebates below to see if you qualify)
American Oak hardwood flooring
Square set ceilings
Feature Statuario Venato engineered waterfall bench-tops
Smeg 900mm oven
Smeg 900mm cooktop
Smeg 900mm wall-mount Rangehood
Smeg semi-integrated dishwasher
Framed by satin lacquer finish 2pac cabinetry
Feature brushed stainless steel splashback and kickboards
Under bench storage, pantry space
6mm feature reflective glass panel.
Plush wool carpets
Semi-frameless mirrored robe sliders
Walk in robe in the master suite
Polished porcelain graphite grey tiles
Statuario Venato engineered stone vanities
American Oak cabinetry within the bathroom
Frame-less glass shower and bathtub
Quality built in BBQ and seated space
Roof top entertaining area
Promoting a walk-to-everything lifestyle
Within the celebrated Oxford Street shopping and dining precinct
Sure to appeal to the outdoor leisure enthusiast.
10% balance of deposit payable on signing of contracts
Hurry while stocks last!
The Australian Government has set up the F.I.R.B. (Foreign investment Review Board), which sets the regulations associated with buying property in Australia. In most cases the regulation applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to FIRB for more detail. (Terms Apply)
First Home Owners may qualify for a state government grant. The grant differs in each state and applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to First Home Owners for more detail. (Terms Apply)
- Australian Army, Navy and Air Force Personnel
- Doctors, Nurses, Medical Researchers
- Teachers and Educators
- Police, Fire, Ambulance and Emergency Services Workers
- Registered Charity workers
- Pensioners and Retirees
- Small Business Owners (Including Musicians and Artists)
- Sportspeople who have represented Queensland or our Nation
- Olympians and Commonwealth Games Athletes
- Step 1. Get profession advice on your budget or pre-approval for finance
- Step 2. Decide on a location (Consider neighbouring suburbs)
- Step 3. Share your needs and wants (Type of Building, Bedrooms, Bathrooms)
- Step 4. Submit an Expression of Interest and pay a $1,000 initial Deposit
- Step 5. Sign Contract, pay 10% Balance Deposit (FIRB Buyers may require 20%)
No more to pay until Settlement.