DESIGNED FOR CONNECTING YOU
229 Rifle Range Road Pimpama Q 4209
3.5 2.5 1 Garage Ready to Move In!
About the Property
Six beautiful parks are located throughout The Heights as a gift to residents, a natural and enduring expression of art, beauty and community that will grow and flourish alongside those who live there. Sheltered pavilions, play grounds and formal gardens are featured amongst the grand open spaces, located a short walk from every home.
(See Community Rebates below to see if you qualify)
ResearchThe latest data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics shows that Pimpama has the biggest growth of any suburb in Queensland and is the fastest-growing outside a capital city anywhere in Australia. The arrival of an extra 3674 residents saw the population grow 29.5% between 2017-18 to hit 16,134 – the level it was forecast to reach in 2026 with Coomera coming in close behind and the 7th fastest growing.
Television points in master bedroom, living & M.P.R
Telephone points in master bedroom, dining & M.P.R
Downlights throughout the home
Mechanical ventilation in all bathrooms & laundries
Reconstituted stone bench tops Kitchen and Bathroom
Stainless steel appliances to include dishwasher, oven, gas cooktop & range hood
Mirrored Kitchen Splashback
Gas hot water system
Remote control sectional garage door
57 min (57.4 km) Drive to Gold Coast Airport
10% balance of deposit payable on signing of contracts
Hurry while stocks last!
The Australian Government has set up the F.I.R.B. (Foreign investment Review Board), which sets the regulations associated with buying property in Australia. In most cases the regulation applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to FIRB for more detail. (Terms Apply)
First Home Owners may qualify for a state government grant. The grant differs in each state and applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to First Home Owners for more detail. (Terms Apply)
- Australian Army, Navy and Air Force Personnel
- Doctors, Nurses, Medical Researchers
- Teachers and Educators
- Police, Fire, Ambulance and Emergency Services Workers
- Registered Charity workers
- Pensioners and Retirees
- Small Business Owners (Including Musicians and Artists)
- Sportspeople who have represented Queensland or our Nation
- Olympians and Commonwealth Games Athletes
- Step 1. Get profession advice on your budget or pre-approval for finance
- Step 2. Decide on a location (Consider neighbouring suburbs)
- Step 3. Share your needs and wants (Type of Building, Bedrooms, Bathrooms)
- Step 4. Submit an Expression of Interest and pay a $5,000 initial Deposit
- Step 5. Sign Contract, pay 10% Balance Deposit (FIRB Buyers may require 20%)
No more to pay until Settlement.