MORE THAN JUST A TOWNHOUSE COMPLEX, A TRUE HOUSE ALTERNATIVE
3|4 2.5 2 Garages Pre-Release
About the Property
With a vision to be a true house alternative, Lilli Lanes architecture was inspired by the best of traditional Queenslanders; the high-pitched roof and timber weatherboards. This, coupled with newer building materials like exposed brick work, respectfully salutes the suburbs history while still incorporating modern design techniques.
First tenant guarantee up to 6 months
12 months free property management (value $2,517)
Waived first letting fee (value $550)
12 months pre-paid BC fees (value $2,498)
Rebates offered to selected purchasers.
(See Community Rebates below to see if you qualify)
Timber staircase and rail
LED downlights throughout
Two double power outlets on splashback
One double with integrated USB charger on island bench.
Italian Pressed porcelain Bench tops, Kitchen and Bathrooms
Soft close drawers and doors
Stainless steel electric oven
Stainless steel 4 burner gas cooktop
Stainless steel concealed range-hood ducted externally
Pressed porcelain Vanity bench top
Back to wall porcelain Toilet suite
Bifold doors to Balcony
300 x 600 Tiled Flooring Throughout 455 x 455 in Bathrooms
Wool Blend Carpet Flooring to Bedrooms
Min 2 power outlets in Bedrooms Integrated USB charger to Master.
3 speed Ceiling fan
Ducted heating and cooling to all bedrooms & living
Gas instantaneous Hot water service
Standard TV antenna and Foxtel ready
Patch panel in garage and data points in living, office & master
Cable and NBN ready with Points to living and master bedroom.
Tilt panel Roller door with wall mounted remote and 2 additional remotes
Engineered timber flooring to living and kitchen
Awning Retractable awning to courtyard
Shower bath to replace shower in main bathroom
- Griffith University
- Nathan and Mt Gravatt Campuses
- Sunnybank, Rocklea Markets
- QEII Hospital and Queensland Sport and Athletics Centre (QSAC)
Secure Underground Parking
Remote controlled gate to car park
Shop at nearby supermarkets, boutiques and local markets.
Short distance to local organic market
Close proximity to Garden City
Walk 10 min (850 m) to Salisbury Railway Station
10% balance of deposit payable on signing of contracts
Hurry while stocks last!
The Australian Government has set up the F.I.R.B. (Foreign investment Review Board), which sets the regulations associated with buying property in Australia. In most cases the regulation applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to FIRB for more detail. (Terms Apply)
First Home Owners may qualify for a state government grant. The grant differs in each state and applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to First Home Owners for more detail. (Terms Apply)
- Australian Army, Navy and Air Force Personnel
- Doctors, Nurses, Medical Researchers
- Teachers and Educators
- Police, Fire, Ambulance and Emergency Services Workers
- Registered Charity workers
- Pensioners and Retirees
- Small Business Owners (Including Musicians and Artists)
- Sportspeople who have represented Queensland or our Nation
- Olympians and Commonwealth Games Athletes
- Step 1. Get profession advice on your budget or pre-approval for finance
- Step 2. Decide on a location (Consider neighbouring suburbs)
- Step 3. Share your needs and wants (Type of Building, Bedrooms, Bathrooms)
- Step 4. Submit an Expression of Interest and pay a $1,000 initial Deposit
- Step 5. Sign Contract, pay 10% Balance Deposit (FIRB Buyers may require 20%)
No more to pay until Settlement.