LUXURY BOUTIQUE 2-BEDROOM 2-BATHROOM APARTMENT - BACK ON THE MARKET!
2 2 1 Ready to Move In!
About the Property
Ovalé is a 3-level boutique luxury apartment building overlooking peaceful Theodore Street and Gibson Park. Built with trusted Italian craftsmanship, the apartments boast stone bench-tops, Bosche appliances, custom made cabinetry, large 300mm x 600mm tiled floors to living areas, low body corporate and an alfresco community area.
(See Discounts and Refunds in the footer to see if you qualify)
1 REMAINING APARTMENT AVAILABLE LOT-4 LEVEL-1 $410,000 101sqm
Air-Conditioning to living and bedrooms
Fans to living and bedrooms
20mm stone bench-tops to kitchen and bathrooms
Tiled Living, Dining, Bathrooms, Laundry and Kitchens
Bosch Stove and Oven
Bosch anti finger print Stainless Steel Dishwasher
Fienza Semi-Recessed Ceramic Basins
Plumbed for ice and water
- with seating
Remote controlled gate to car park
Secure Access and Entry
Close proximity to shops, restaurants, parks and schools
Visitor Parking x 2
Drive 5 min (2.6 km) to Newmarket Railway Station
10% balance of deposit payable on signing of contracts
Hurry while stocks last!
The Australian Government has set up the F.I.R.B. (Foreign investment Review Board), which sets the regulations associated with buying property in Australia. In most cases the regulation applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to FIRB for more detail. (Terms Apply)
First Home Owners may qualify for a state government grant. The grant differs in each state and applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to First Home Owners for more detail. (Terms Apply)
- Australian Army, Navy and Air Force Personnel
- Doctors, Nurses, Medical Researchers
- Teachers and Educators
- Police, Fire, Ambulance and Emergency Services Workers
- Registered Charity workers
- Pensioners and Retirees
- Small Business Owners (Including Musicians and Artists)
- Sportspeople who have represented Queensland or our Nation
- Olympians and Commonwealth Games Athletes
- Step 1. Get profession advice on your budget or pre-approval for finance
- Step 2. Decide on a location (Consider neighbouring suburbs)
- Step 3. Share your needs and wants (Type of Building, Bedrooms, Bathrooms)
- Step 4. Submit an Expression of Interest and pay a $1,000 initial Deposit
- Step 5. Sign Contract, pay 10% Balance Deposit (FIRB Buyers may require 20%)
No more to pay until Settlement.