LIVE LIFE YOUR WAY
1|2|3 1|2 1|2 Ready to Move In!
About the Property
Annerley's newest boutique development named after a local family that ran a pottery and ceramics business on the site. The Sandison Apartments boast 2-Lifts and no two apartment designs the same. Architecturally designed to create spacious internal living, generous balcony's to include views of the city and surrounds at every opportunity.
Guaranteed first rental tenant for investors
Tax Depreciation Supplied
Rebates offered to selected purchasers.
(See Community Rebates below to see if you qualify)
Fans to Bedrooms
Timber or Tiled Flooring
Carpet in Bedrooms
Neutral colour palettes
Individual design for every apartment
Units spread over only two levels
Secure Underground Parking
Remote controlled gate to car park
Close to Schools, Restaurants and Shops
Visitor Parking X 6
Close proximity to shops, restaurants, parks and schools
Two lifts servicing the building
Drive 5 min (3.1 km) to Eleanor Schonell Bridge to UQ
Walk 11 min (900 m) to Railway Station
10% balance of deposit payable on signing of contracts
Hurry while stocks last!
The Australian Government has set up the F.I.R.B. (Foreign investment Review Board), which sets the regulations associated with buying property in Australia. In most cases the regulation applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to FIRB for more detail. (Terms Apply)
First Home Owners may qualify for a state government grant. The grant differs in each state and applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to First Home Owners for more detail. (Terms Apply)
- Australian Army, Navy and Air Force Personnel
- Doctors, Nurses, Medical Researchers
- Teachers and Educators
- Police, Fire, Ambulance and Emergency Services Workers
- Registered Charity workers
- Small Business Owners (Including Musicians and Artists)
- Sportspeople who have represented Queensland or our Nation
- Olympians and Commonwealth Games Athletes
- Step 1. Arrange pre-approval for finance
- Step 2. Decide on a location (Consider neighbouring suburbs)
- Step 3. Share your needs and wants (Type of Building, Bedrooms, Bathrooms)
- Step 4. Submit an Expression of Interest and pay a $1,000 initial Deposit
- Step 5. Sign Contract, pay 10% Balance Deposit (FIRB Buyers may require 20%)
No more to pay until Settlement.