PERCHED HIGH ON A HILL WHILST WELL CONNECTED
21 High Street
2 2 1 Ready to Move In!
About the Property
Twenty One captures stunning views in every direction; architecturally designed and created to ensure your own private and intimate outlook. Their hallmark lies in that the standards of finishes are second to none in the area and one of the best connected suburbs for easy access to employment, central public transport and infrastructure.
Extra storage available Free
Bosch Washing Machine included Free
Rebates offered to selected purchasers.
(See Community Rebates below to see if you qualify)
Under bench oven, induction cooktop
Built in range hood and dishwasher
All appliances are quality stainless steel
Large tiles to kitchen and entry
Carpet to lounge and bedrooms
Ducted air conditioning in units
Remote entry/exit at garage door
CCTV to garage areas and main foyer Intercom
Secure carpark to all units
1 electrical meter to save for bulk metering
Remote read electric and water meters
Instantaneous Individual electric hot water system to each unit
Walk 12 min (1.1 km) or 5 min (1.6 km) Drive Albion to Railway Station
10% balance of deposit payable on signing of contracts
Hurry while stocks last!
The Australian Government has set up the F.I.R.B. (Foreign investment Review Board), which sets the regulations associated with buying property in Australia. In most cases the regulation applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to FIRB for more detail. (Terms Apply)
First Home Owners may qualify for a state government grant. The grant differs in each state and applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to First Home Owners for more detail. (Terms Apply)
- Australian Army, Navy and Air Force Personnel
- Doctors, Nurses, Medical Researchers
- Teachers and Educators
- Police, Fire, Ambulance and Emergency Services Workers
- Registered Charity workers
- Pensioners and Retirees
- Small Business Owners (Including Musicians and Artists)
- Sportspeople who have represented Queensland or our Nation
- Olympians and Commonwealth Games Athletes
- Step 1. Get profession advice on your budget or pre-approval for finance
- Step 2. Decide on a location (Consider neighbouring suburbs)
- Step 3. Share your needs and wants (Type of Building, Bedrooms, Bathrooms)
- Step 4. Submit an Expression of Interest and pay a $1,000 initial Deposit
- Step 5. Sign Contract, pay 10% Balance Deposit (FIRB Buyers may require 20%)
No more to pay until Settlement.