By accessing this website projectmarketingaustralia.com.au you acknowledge the terms and conditions expressed herein. We reserve the right to change this policy at our sole discretion and without notice.
What information is collected, and why?
When a user visits our website, we collect information about the visit that does not identify the user personally. We track information such as the domain from which the user is visiting and the user's browser type. We also collect specific information regarding the user's session on our website. This includes items such as the date and time of the visit and the pages viewed.
Sometimes we ask a user to voluntarily provide personally identifiable information (PII). This information generally includes, but is not limited to, name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number. We request this information when the user requests one of the following:
- To register to attend an on-line seminar or demonstration
- To receive specific information from us such as a report
- To sign up for a mailing list
- To correspond with us
- Or any other such activity that we deem necessary
How is the information used?
Non-personally identifiable information (non-PII) is collected to allow us to analyze how our website is used and to improve the content and service the website provides.
Personally identifiable information is collected for analysis to improve the content of the website and the services we provide the user.Project Marketing Australia owns the collected information and will not sell, or rent the information to others. We may use the information to continue contact with the user or pass onto the relevant agent who will assist with their purchase. This may also include contact such as follow-up calls, e-mail correspondence, or mail correspondence to follow-up on the contact or to provide marketing information about property, new services, or important website changes.
Project Marketing Australia may share this information with its business partners for the specific purpose of a property or service offering.
Are "Cookies" used on the website?
How is personally identifiable information safeguarded?Project Marketing Australia utilizes industry standard methods and mechanisms such as firewalls, intrusion monitoring, and passwords to protect electronic information. Multiple physical security methods such as locking devices and 24 hour premise monitoring are also employed. Finally, access to PII is limited to a small number of personnel and on a need-to-know basis.
Links to other web sitesProject Marketing Australia web site may contain links to other internet web sites. We neither control nor endorse external sites and is not responsible for the content of such sites.
How to opt out of correspondence
Based on the information a user has provided, Project Marketing Australia may send e-mail correspondence to the user. Each correspondence will contain an easy means to opt out of further correspondence.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'Project Marketing Australia' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Information is correct at the time of publishing. It is the listing agent's/developer's responsibility to provide accurate and updated information on a regular basis.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us, or we are permitted to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.